Discover more from Capital Employed
49 Fintwit Accounts To Follow For Small/Micro Cap Investors
Accounts to follow for great research and educational materials.
Standing on the Shoulders of Fintwit Giants
As discussed on a recent Capital Employed Podcast episode, Twitter is a great resource for investors, especially those in the small and microcap realm.
The list below (in no particular order) are twitter accounts we would recommend following if you’re seeking microcap investment ideas, excellent research, and general business/investing education.
If you think we should be following anyone else do let me know @equitybaron
We’ve broken the list up into regions to make a little easier on the eyes…
1) @AKWilk - Adam Wilk is the Founder and Portfolio Manager of Greystone Capital Management.
2) @MarcusFrampton - Institutional investor and author of OTC & Micro Cap Letter.
3) @ArtkoCapital - Microcap/special situations fund. Tweeting about ideas/market views.
4) @alluvialcapital - David Waters, manager of Alluvial Capital Management - buys weird and wonderful stocks.
5) @OtterMarket - Canadian micro caps.
6) @PartnershipInv - Writing about quality companies from around the globe.
7) @FosterPointCap - Tony is manager of Foster Point Capital. Invests in interesting microcaps.
8) @AltaFoxCapital - Connor Haley, Manager of AltaFox Capital. Tweeting research and ideas.
9) @TreyHenninger - Podcaster and Private Investor focused on MicroCaps. The guy owns only 3 stocks.
10) @ValueStockGeek - Investing in cheap stocks.
11) @JonahLupton - US small cap hyper-growth.
12) @oddballstocks - Looking for value in the overlooked margins of the market.
13) @Steven_Kiel - Founder and CIO of Arquitos Capital.
14) @BenjContra - Contrarian investing, founder of Contra The Heard newsletter.
15) @BenClaremon - Value investor. PM at Cove Street Capital. Host of the Compounders Podcast.
16) @netnethunter - Specialist in net-nets.
17) @iancassel - Founder of Microcap Club, and microcap advocate.
18) @Bonhoeffer_KDS - Portfolio manager, Bonhoeffer Capital Management. Searches the world for unique situations.
19) @neilcataldi - Founder of Blueprint CM, covers many medtech companies.
20) @ElliotTurn - GARP investor and podcaster.
21) @EightTrack180 - Seeking undiscovered future high ROIC companies.
22) @NoNameStocks - Off the beaten track OTC stocks.
23) @cdnvaluestocks - Investing in, and writing about, Canadian value stocks.
24) @dirtcheapstocks - Exactly what it says on the tin.
25) @caveatemptorst1 - Goes hunting in the dark stock space.
26) @aaronvalue - Expert in North American cannabis stocks.
27) @Boros10 - Leon Boros is a UK private investor and former corporate financier. An ISA millionaire since 2013.
28) @ElementaryValue - The 21st century version Yorkshire version of Ben Graham.
29) @DangerCapital - UK Value Investor. Author of Excellent Investing: How to Build a Winning Portfolio.
30) @rolandhead - UK Stock market writer/analyst. Main interests quality, income and quants.
31) @howayinvestment - David Collins, Manager of Howay Investments. Invests in high quality entrepreneurial companies.
32) @derist2011 - Theron de Ris, Founder at Eschler Asset Management.
33) @FMUndercover - Excellent educational articles on investing that can certainly be applied when investing the microcap space.
34) @RichardBeddard - A thoughtful writer/investor in high quality stocks on the AIM market.
36) @MaynardPaton - Pioneer of RAMP investing. Great writer and investor.
37) @miserlyinvestor - Concentrated UK focused investor. Very humorous tweets.
38) @Prof_Kalkyl - Co-founder of the excellent Quartr App, and investor in Nordic stocks.
39) @rhomboid1MF - Investing in UK small caps.
40) @andrewhollingw - Manager of Holland Advisors. Seeking companies who have ‘economies scaled shared’ at the heart of their business model.
41) @FoxCastlehold - Focuses on European family run companies.
42) @patviera - Finding fascinating UK nanocaps.
43) @GrahamNeary - Finding the best companies and owning them for years.
44) @cmicrocaps - Australian microcaps specialist.
45) @CapitalDynam - Vietnamese small and mid cap investors. Full disclosure I’m an investor in the fund.
46) @Fritz844 - Finding value stocks in Asia.
47) @JCVpartners - Japanese small cap growth.
48) @farrerwealth - Quality investing, based in Singapore.
49) @japan_value - Japanese deep value stocks.
Please note the above list is not an endorsement of any investment fund, trust, newsletter, media company etc.